Tired of feeling tired? You deserve to feel strong and energized!
In just 20 minutes a day, you'll learn:
- Why perimenopause and menopause can cause fatigue
- The simple daily shift you can make for more energy
- Tips to have a solid sleep so you wake up feeling rested and full of energy
- Learn what tests to get from your doctor to help assess your fatigue
- Find out what supplements to avoid to save you time and money
- How to quickly feel refreshed and beat the mid-afternoon slump
It is possible to make it through a workday without feeling like you are going to crash at your desk in the afternoon.
It is possible to have the energy to keep up with your kids and make it through a hike on the weekend.
It is possible to wake up feeling rested and excited about the day.